CAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria

Tipps für alle, die ihre Immobilie verkaufen möchten

CAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria

Beitragvon MitchellHunter » Mo 13. Apr 2020, 08:05

CAT 2020 Eligibility is decided by IIM responsible to conduct the exam, details of which will release when the official notification is out. As per the necessary criteria, candidates who have completed graduation degree with a minimum of 50% marks can Register for CAT 2020. A relaxation of 5% marks is awarded to candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories. There is no restriction on age or number of attempts for CAT. Candidates of foreign origin fulfilling cat eligibility criteria can also apply for the exam.

CAT 2020 is gateway to coveted IIMs and B-schools across India and will probably be conducted in third week of November 2020 and registrations will commence in first week of August.

Candidates having done their graduation in old system (If UGC recognises the degree) can appear for the exam.

Degree awarded to candidates by institutes must be recognised by an act of Parliament or under section 3 of UGC Act, 1965 or recohgnised by MHRD.

Candidates appearing in their final year of graduation can also apply for theexam provided they produce their passing certificates on or before June 2021.

CAT 2020 Eligibility: Academic Qualification

Candidate should have completed his/her Bachelor’s degree program in any stream from a recognized university or have an equivalent qualification which is recognized by the Ministry of HRD, India.

For general and NC-OBC category candidates, the minimum percentage required in the bachelor’s degree is 50%.

Candidates from the reserved categories must attain a minimum aggregate percentage of 45% in the bachelor's program.

For candidates who are awarded grades or CGPA, the conversion of grades or CGPA will be according to the process certified by the university/ institute.

Candidates in the final year of the program or awaiting their results can also apply.
MitchellHunter

Re: CAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria

Beitragvon Kirby » Do 11. Jun 2020, 17:04

I am looking for an expert who can help me with writing a custom-essay. I am sure there must be so many people who are qualified to do this work for a university student.
Kirby

Beitragvon darrendemers12 » Sa 13. Jun 2020, 10:29

CAT 2020 is gateway to coveted IIMs and B-schools across India and will probably be conducted in third week of November 2020 and registrations will commence in first week of August. wholesale t shirt printing , wholesale bulk t shirts free shipping , jersey tee shirts wholesale , cheap wholesale t shirts free shipping , buy plain t shirts in bulk for cheap , bulk plain t shirts for printing , bulk childrens clothing , cheap designer baby clothes , baby dress clothes , buy baby clothes , eid dresses for girls
darrendemers12

chibi77

Beitragvon hoangbuoi » Mi 1. Jul 2020, 09:48

I have read your article, it's very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you provide in your articles. Thank you for posting it. driving directions
hoangbuoi

Beitragvon YLX-Cathy » Fr 21. Aug 2020, 14:35

At the beach of Fake Watches Daytona, Florida, speed races were held starting in 1903, where new records were regularly set up. One of the most successful racers on the circuit was Sir Malcolm Campbell, who improved his own world records year after year in his “Bluebird” after his biggest competitor, Henry Segrave, was killed in a boating accident. As a British world record holder, Campell wore a Omega Replicas in the 1930s – and also in the race. The robustness of his Oyster convinced him, as a telegram to replica Rolex from the year 1935 proves: “Yesterday in the record attempt worn Swiss rolex replica watch, runs in spite of heavy demands still magnificent”.
YLX-Cathy

Beitragvon arianna » Mi 7. Okt 2020, 09:02

I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts. Dubai Freezone Company Setup Services
arianna

Beitragvon arianna » Fr 9. Okt 2020, 08:19

It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing. Industrial investment UAE
arianna

Beitragvon keykozefanya » Fr 9. Okt 2020, 10:12

For agen judi bola people who have tried or won online judi bola gambling, surely they will say that online gambling is very interesting agen judi bola. What’s more now playing sbobet mobile gambling can be done easily for people who want to try their luck judi bola sbobet88. The ease can be seen by playing sbobet888, Registration until managed to play agen sbobet88.

Back when judi bola you played online soccer gambling, you had to come agen sbobet to the place of the soccer sbobet888 gambling arena. As technology develops sbobet88, you don’t have to think agen sbobet88 about it anymore. You are only required to access from your gadget that is agen judi bola connected to the internet.

Nowadays you can agen sbobet find tons of online soccer gambling agent sites on the google search engine. One of them is a football betting site that is being played is judi bola sbobet88. Until now many online gambling sites that have sprung up on the Google search engine that you can get. But with so many online soccer gambling sites popping up you are required to be far more careful or choose online soccer gambling sites.
keykozefanya

Beitragvon arianna » Sa 10. Okt 2020, 17:14

I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. Solar Powered Signs
arianna

Beitragvon keykozefanya » Mo 12. Okt 2020, 05:55

To win in online gambling betting is certainly a lot of things that must be considered by all bettor online gambling. Everything related to online gambling must certainly be something fun to make it easier for betting. The strategy to win in online gambling betting is actually very easy. The most important thing is to place bets properly and correctly. In other words, you can bet accurately based on the calculation.

slot live22
live22
situs live22
live22 online
judi live22
live22
situs live22
situs slot
live22
live22
situs judi slot
situs judi slot